Back to the Beginning
This is the fiftieth post on our travel blog. I (Klas) went back to Chicago last weekend while Melissa stayed in Houston for a "girly" weekend. It was great to be back in the "windy city." I was able to catch up with a lot a friends but as usual there was not enough time to see everyone.
I stayed with Brian and Jeni who have a great place just north of the city centre. The first day I was in town, Brian had tickets to a Chicago Cubs (baseball) game. Brian and I, along with 2xChris, Bill and Scott -- all of whom I used to work with -- went to the game . The weather was pretty nice, but unfortunately the Cubs blew it in the bottom of the ninth. After the game we hung out for a few hours in the area around the stadium called Wrigleyville.
On the weekend I was able to catch up with Steph, Bart, Amy and Brian at a BBQ at Brian and Jeni's place. I had also hoped to play tennis with Karl, Mike and Rick, but that didn't work out. Fortunately we were able to catch up over dinner.

Wrigley Field

Wrigleyville with Mike, Brian, Scott and Chris

BBQ with Bart, Steph, Brian, Amy, Jeni and Brian

Architectural tour on the Chicago River

Dinner with Karl, Mike and Rick
I stayed with Brian and Jeni who have a great place just north of the city centre. The first day I was in town, Brian had tickets to a Chicago Cubs (baseball) game. Brian and I, along with 2xChris, Bill and Scott -- all of whom I used to work with -- went to the game . The weather was pretty nice, but unfortunately the Cubs blew it in the bottom of the ninth. After the game we hung out for a few hours in the area around the stadium called Wrigleyville.
On the weekend I was able to catch up with Steph, Bart, Amy and Brian at a BBQ at Brian and Jeni's place. I had also hoped to play tennis with Karl, Mike and Rick, but that didn't work out. Fortunately we were able to catch up over dinner.
Wrigley Field
Wrigleyville with Mike, Brian, Scott and Chris
BBQ with Bart, Steph, Brian, Amy, Jeni and Brian
Architectural tour on the Chicago River
Dinner with Karl, Mike and Rick

1 Comments:
Ser verkligen ut som du hade en kanon helg i Chicago!! Kankse man själv ska ta sig tillbaka dit snart för en liten "reunion" med alla vänner, dricka och äta gott. Hoppas ni har det bra vart ni än är!
kram kram
Karin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home