Name:

We both like to travel, especially to visit family and friends around the world. Coming from Australia and Sweden and having family in Texas and California, most of our trips are to these places. And now we've embarked on a very long trip, visiting about 30 countries, so we thought we'd share our journey with you...

Friday, January 18, 2008

London Again

Two posts in one week isn't bad compared to the lack of posts the previous six weeks. I (Melissa) was able to make a quick trip to London this week to visit my cousin, Richard, and his girlfriend, Angela, who are currently living there. The bonus was that I was also able to see Jordan (Richard's brother and my cousin) and Aunty Angie (Richard and Jordan's mum) as they were also visiting as well as my UTM tennis friends, Anna and Smange (see posts in July when we visited them in London).

This visit was definitely one of the highlights of my travels through Europe. Nothing beats being with family and friends. Since I had already seen many tourist sites in London, it was nice to be able to relax, hang out, catch up and talk. And I was able to taste Richard's cooking, which was surprisingly good considering that he took out all of the fat and sugar from our meals.

Klas spent time with his family in Sweden while I was in London. I think we've done very well travelling together, especially considering that we've been together 24/7 since the end of February, 2007. However, this little break was good for us...absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder.

As I had promised, this blog post is much shorter than the last. See the photos below...


Richard, Jordan and Richard's fat free version of Shepherd's Pie


Aunty Angie and Jordan relaxing in Covent Garden


Richard and Angela in their apartment - cute pyjamas Angela!


Former UTM tennis teammates Smange and Anna

A message from Smange, Anna and me to our UTM tennis Coach and Assistant Coach

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard is going to have to teach us all how to cook. Looks delicious. Glad you had a good time with the family. Where are your boots?

Love Kylie

January 21, 2008 at 7:39:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there friends,
It's been a while since I checked in. I hope you're both doing fabulous. I quickly skimmed the latest photos, but I have to go back a few months to really catch up. Think about you often. Hope to see you in Chicago soon. Love the tans.
Love, Steph, Bart & Beau

April 7, 2008 at 11:19:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home