Final U.S. Destination is Boston, Massachusetts, April 14-18

Photo: In front of Paul Revere's house
Now we're in Boston, continuing to visit important sites in U.S. history. So far we've walked the Heritage Trail and visited the Harvard and MIT campuses. It feels a little strange as we approach our last days in the U.S. before we begin our travels in Europe. Tomorrow we're driving to Hartford, Connecticut, to sell our car at CarMax. Then we'll continue to tour Boston before we leave on Wednesday.
This will be our last posting before we're in Sweden. Stay tuned...

4 Comments:
Dear Melissa & Klas,
Can't believe the time has finally come - no doubt you have mixed feelings about leaving but what an adventure lies ahead! You will have so many wonderful and exciting experiences. Have fun - do everything - make memories. Look forward to reading about your travels. Much love, Eunice. xxx
Hi darlings,
By the time you read this, you will be in Sweden. I look forward to reading your exciting journey. Enjoy every moment, stay safe and healthy. I love you, miss you and very proud of both of you. I look forward to seeing in Italy.
Love you, mum oxox
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi,
I absolutely love reading about your travels and I can't wait to hear what happens next. Good luck with everything and I hope you both stay healthy and safe on your great adventure!
Love you both,
Amy Barfield
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home